Monday, January 17, 2022

Gumball Greetings in Bermuda Bay

 Hello everyone.

I am a little late posting todays project as I have been organising my new craft cupboard.  

So far I have just put everything in and have not really organised it.  So I will be looking for some pretty storage ideas as I would like it all to match.

 Here is todays project.  

Bermuda bay is definitely a colour that I love at the moment so I have created another card using it, using the very fun Gumball Greetings bundle.  This time I haven't made the shaker and I have stamped the gumballs in lots of pretty colours.


Look at the detail in the stamp set!!  I just love that you can stamp and die cut the coins.
And the embossed panel is just gorgeous.


Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED










No comments:

Post a Comment