Monday, January 3, 2022

Happy New Year

 Hello everyone.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and your new year is off to a good start.

I just wanted to share with you today a couple of cards that I have made using retired items from the autumn/winter catalogue.  Then I promise I will start creating with my new goodies from the Spring/Summer catalogue which launches on 4th January. 


I needed some new year cards for where I work and I thought the sparkle of the season bundle was perfect for this.  I have loved crafting with this set and I think it is one I will reach for time and time again.


I am so looking forward to the new catalogue launching on 4th January. 
Lots of lovely new products are inside.


We also have sale a bration starting.  Which means for every 60 euros or £45 you spend you get to order free product from the Sale A Bration items.



Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment