Wednesday, February 23, 2022

A Birthday Surprise Envelope

Hello everyone.

I can share this project with you now as I have given my lovely friend her birthday present and I was a week late, oops.

I just had to use the lovely Flowering Fields designer series paper as this sheet matched perfectly with the colour of the gift.


I made a seed packet type of envelop to pop the gift in.  This would also be great if you were going to the post the item as you can just pop an address label on the front.

I was going to visit my friend  I decided to add a lovely tag to the front.


I love the font on the biggest wish stamp set as you can over layer the images in two different colours.  And the set comes with enough sentiments to mix and match.


Here is a back view of the envelop so you can see how it closes.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment