Friday, February 25, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Word Play F.E.B

 Hello everyone and welcome to the Friday challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers. 

 Our lovely host this week is Joanne who has a little world play challenge using the letters F E B as its the end of February.  

So we want to see your creations using something for each of those letter.

For my project this week I have made a little gift tag.

F - Feet

E - Embossing

B - Blue, Beak and Birthday


I have used the so cute and retired Penguin Place bundle and stamped and punched out this little fellow for my tag.  I then used a pretty snowflake embossing folder for the back ground.

I also added a little sentiment and some gorgeous gingham ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee, love the feet and beak take on the letters Dawn, this is such a cute little tag!

    ReplyDelete