Monday, February 7, 2022

Loaded Envelope or Pocket

 Hello everyone.

 I am so excited to share this project with you today.  I had never heard of an Loaded Envelope before until I saw the challenge from TGIF Challenges.  So I took some inspiration and ideas from the Design Team and came up with my version.

If like me you have never heard of a loaded envelope before its just lots of pockets filled with little treats.


I created 3 pockets and filled them with cards, tags, a chocolate treat, a coffee stick and a pen.  You could perhaps add a post it pad, a mini note book, a face mask, lip moisturiser and packets of sweets.  Anything really as long as it fits in your pocket.





So here is the completed project and filled with lots of lovely things.  I think these are a wonderful idea to give as a gift.  And as a crafter you get to play with all kinds of projects from card making to box making.


I can't wait to make more of these but perhaps with a different theme.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED



  


No comments:

Post a Comment