Friday, February 4, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Elemental Inspiration


Hello everyone.

Well that was a quick month which means its time for our elemental inspiration challenge at the Daring Cardmakers.  

Enfys is our lovely host this week and has selected the beautiful image below to help you get inspired.  Remember to pick 3 elements to be featured on your card.


For my card I picked the colours, the overlapping rectangles from the layout, a circle and the tropical leaves.


I used some fun designer series paper called Artfully Composed.  I used several of the sheets to create the layout of the card and cut a couple of the leaves from one of the sheets for an embellishment on my card.

I then used the Biggest Wish stamp set for the greeting.  I love this set as there are different fonts to use so you can overlap the words using different coloured inks.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.


 

2 comments: