Monday, February 28, 2022

Fold Flat Sweetie Box

Good Morning.

I am sharing a cute little sweetie box today.  

I stole some of my daughters chewy sweets to make this as they were strawberry flavoured so I wanted to use the fun Sweet Strawberry bundle.  I haven't used this set in a while so I was pleased to be able to use it.


I made a box very similar to this a couple of weeks ago which you can find HERE.  I have just re sized it to fit what I needed.  This is what I love about box making, you find a basic design and you can resize to fit what ever you need.


I have also used the free sale a bration paper called Sunshine and Rainbows.  
Its the last day of Sale A Bration where if you spend over £45 or 60 euros you can earn free selected products.



Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


 

2 comments: