Friday, August 11, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - All Taped Up

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Our lovely host this week is Joanne who would like to see some tape used on your projects.

I picked the easy option and used washi tape.  But I have been using masking tape a lot lately as I have been re painting our whole house interior.  

I had to dig deep into my crafting stash as I don't normally use washi tape.  I managed to find a candy striped one and a glitter.  I then thought of Christmas and candy canes, so I made a festive card.


I added a few strips of the washi tape to my base card but I just torn them rather than cutting.

I then added a candy cane and some holly die cuts to the front along with a festive greeting.


The washi made a really quick card and without the weight of designer series paper.  

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment