Friday, August 25, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Billions of Butterflies

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Our love host this weeks is Shabneez who has chosen the theme of butterflies.

I bet every crafter has some sort of butterfly in their craft stash.  I was quick to pull this beauty of a die from my stash which I haven't used for forever.


I wanted the die to be the star of my card as its so intricate and the large butterfly cuts so that it pops up.

I then decided to paper piece some foil card into the design just to add a little colour.  


I also added some bling to the centre of the flowers within the die and finished with a greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment