Sunday, August 27, 2023

Zesty Christmas

 Hello everyone and I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Now that the summer is coming to an end I can finally think about my favourite seasons, Autumn (fall) and Christmas.  Well is Christmas classed as a season maybe I should have said Winter.

I wanted to share a project with you that uses a summer feeling stamp and die set.  I was inspired by the festive scents of Christmas when I made this card.


I used the Sweet Citrus bundle from Stampin Up to make the orange slices.  I then used the foliage from the decorated with happiness set which is also from Stampin up.  I also used another die from Spellbinders called parcel and post for the little red berry and gold stems.  All I needed for this card was a little bit of cinnamon and it would have the perfect festive fragrance. 


I also used an embossing folder to add some festive interest to the base of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment