Friday, August 18, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Pearls

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Our lovely host this week is Kathy who would like to something pearl on your project.  This could be flat backed pearls, pearlescent paint, etc..

I used some pearlescent card stock.  You cannot tell in the photo its definitely pearly.  



I am still feeling the festive crafting mood and thought if I make one a week, whether that be for a challenge or just for my stash, I will have enough come December.

I forgot I had these papers from My Minds Eye called Sugar Plum.  One of the sheets I had left had this lovely winter scene and I knew there was a reason I put it aside.  Just look how pretty it is.

I made a lovely frame using the Snowman Magic dies from Stampin Up as this piece of designer paper needed to be the main focus.


I finished the card with a sentiment and some bling.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment