Friday, September 22, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Always Autumn/Forever Fall

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Its my turn to host the challenge and I have picked a theme of Autumn/Fall. I love this time of year and all months that end in BER.  This time of year is perfect to get cosy at home.  So please share your cosy autumn/fall themed cards this week.

So grab yourself your favourite autumn drink and get creating.

I decided to use a wreath of leaves on my card with lots of lovely autumn colours.


I have used a retired set from Stampin Up called Sparkle of the Season to create the wreath on my card.

The little die cut mushrooms came from a set from a shop called Action and I decided to use black as my base card as I think the colours look stunning against it.


I then added some gems and a sentiment to finish the card along with some extra leaves.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment