Friday, September 29, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Under and Over, Repeat

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Kathy is our lovely host this week and would like to see some sort of weaving on your card.  This could be from strips of paper, a stamp or an embossing folder with an woven pattern or perhaps some woven fabric. 



I had a go at paper weaving.  This is something I remember doing at school when I was child.  I then thought it looked like a  fruit basket so I added lots of fruit to my card and then a cocktail as you use fruit to make cocktails.  Now I need a cocktail as its nearly the weekend.


I then added some bling and a fun sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment