Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Collage It

  Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

I am so late sharing my post for this challenge which is hosted by the lovely Rizwana who would like you to feature a collage on your projects this week.

This is great challenge to use it all my small pieces of designer paper that you hold onto because they are to pretty to put in the bin but sometimes to small for a card.



I had these pretty bee papers with lots of gold foiling so I used a hexagon shaped die and cut lots of different designs out and glued them to the base of the card.  I picked the hexagon shape so it looked like honey comb.  From the same paper I also die cut the bees and added those.



I finished the card with a some bling and a simple stamped sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment