Friday, September 15, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Take a Break

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Miri is our lovely host this week and would like you to share something on your card that you do when you take a break.  This could be a nice cup of tea or coffee or perhaps a walk in the country.

For me it would have to be a holiday to a tropical island all by myself and just have some time for me to relax and deal with everything that has happened and is happening in my life.

We spent the summer school holidays at home this year so a nice holiday would be lovely.


I have used a stamp and die called sweet citrus from Stampin Up which is actually a set that contains lemons.  I stamped the outer layer in brown to look like a coconut and coloured the centre slighting with a light grey marker.

The tropical leaves came from a Spellbinders die set that I had in my stash.  I also used a retired designer series paper set called By The Bay as the piece I used looked like the beach.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.



 

1 comment:

  1. A tropical getaway would be a perfect "break", wouldn't it ;-)?! Great card, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete