Friday, September 1, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - September elemental Inspiration

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Our lovely host this week is Nat who has selected this gorgeous image below for the September elemental inspiration challenge.

Remember to use at least 3 elements on your creation and happy crafting.


I picked the colours, foliage, lemons, wood grain and tea cups.


I used a piece of woodgrain designer series paper for the base of my card.  I then added the tea cups using a retired set from Stampin Up called Cup of Tea and the sentiment came from a set called Sweet Citrus.


I also added a few lemons and a little tea bag label which are also from the Cup of Tea set.

Some of my most used stamps and dies are the ones containing cups or are coffee themed as I think they are great for all kinds of occasions.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.





2 comments: