Thursday, January 4, 2018

Bubbly Funk Love is...

Hello Everyone.  Today I am sharing the lovely contents of this months Through The Letter Box from Bubbly Funk and also a sweet project using the box which is called "Love Is.."

 
As always it comes to you beautifully packaged in these little bags and your spotty one with a surprise inside.

 
This month we have lots of die cut hearts and some die cut words.


Lots of lovely ribbon.  I love all the gingham.

 
Beautiful buttons and some wooden shapes.

 
More white painted wooden hearts and some chip board shapes.

 
This was the contents of my surprise bag.  I love my British tea and of course lots of bling.

 
So after opening the lovely contents I got straight to work with my first projects.
 
I decided to make some hanging hearts to decorate the house ready for valentines.
 
I am so ready to be creating for other occasions now and this months box is great for the ones you love.
 
 
For my hearts I used the white washed hearts and inked around the edges in a bit of tea dye from Tim Holtz.  I then glued the smaller heart to the centre and added the little lock embellishment and finished with some of the gorgeous gingham ribbon.

 
For the second heart I used one of the white washed hearts and this time glued the little wooden heart to it.  I then added a little gem from my surprise bag and finished with more gingham ribbon.

 
For these projects I used only what was in the box and a little glue.
 
I have two little decorations ready for hanging.

 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head over to the Bubby Funk website to order your box of "Love Is..." 
 
Please also stop by the BLOG for more lovely projects from the Design Team.

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful projects Dawn, such a fabulous way to use these hearts. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those hearts too Dawn - so versatile. Love your projects! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete