Saturday, January 20, 2018

Red and Turquoise Christmas

Good morning and happy weekend to you all.
 
Well I knew I wouldn't last long.  I just couldn't help it!
 
I decided to make a card for the colour challenge over at Merry Monday.

 And its a Christmas challenge.
 

Also I decided to combine it with a Spellblogger post from Spellbinders.
 
 
I started by mat and layering some white card onto a piece of red card to create a small border.
 
I then used the Merry Christmas Holiday Stamp Set from Spellbinders.  I masked off the word merry from the stamp and stamped Christmas using a versamark ink pad.  I then sprinkled on some red glitter embossing powder and set this with my heat gun.
 
 
 

 
Next I cut out the word MERRY using some lovely blue glitter card and the Alphabet Die Set from the small die of the month club.  I then glued this to the front of my card but slightly off centre.


 
I then finished my card with a few sequins and a die cut star using the dies from the Galaxy Club Kit.

 
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the website over at Spellbinders for details about the dies and stamps I have used on todays project.
 
A clean and simple Christmas card which would look great in other festive colours.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Nice card. Love the die cut stars. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card...nice design...great job with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Dawn, fabulous clean design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design, Dawn - its so striking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CAS card Dawn - gorgeous colours! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete