Monday, January 29, 2018

Gamers Card

 
Good Morning Spellbinder Fans and Crafters.
 
Today I am sharing with you this awesome die called You've Got Game which is part of the new Die D-Lites range from Spellbiners.
 

My daughter really loves this die and I have a few birthdays coming up that I know this die will be perfect for.  I think even my brother will love this he does love his games consoles.
 
To create my card I started with a square of white and black cardstock and glued these together to create a little border.
 
I then created my background using scraps of card and a lovely elongated hexagon also from Spellbinders which you will find in the Galaxy Club Kit Of The Month.
I die cut several of these to make the pattern down the side.
 

 
I then used some silver foiled card to cut the screen and some black foil card for the sentiment and the little games controller.  I then ran my dies back through my Platinum Die Cutting Machine with the embossing mats to create the detail.  You can just see the little buttons on the games controller.
 
 
I added a little frame to my card to draw your eye to the centre of the card and I used a couple of the smaller square dies from the 6x6 matting basics A die set.

 
I then finished my card with a couple of stars and some candy dots which can be found in the Through The Letter Box from Bubbly Funk.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the website at Spellbinders for the full Die D-Lites range.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Dawn - love the design and the type I need to keep in stock too! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete