Saturday, January 13, 2018

For You With Love

Happy Weekend and what better way to start than crafting.
 
I have a little project to share with you this morning using the fabulous "Love Is" Through The Letterbox from Bubbly Funk.

 
 
As a previous project I made was some little hanging hearts I thought I would make a bag so that you could gift them to the one you love.
 
You can find my previous project HERE.

 
I started by making a little gift bag from kraft card stock.
 
I then added one of the doily's from the kit along with some gorgeous gingham ribbon to close the bag.


 
I also used a tiny tag and heart charm which is also included and stamped a little greeting onto the tag.


 
I finished my bag by adding a glitter heart and a single gem.
 
All the embellishments and ribbon I have used are all from the "Love Is" Through The Letterbox kit from Bubbly Funk.
 
Please head over to the Website to order yours and check out the Blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Design Team.
 
Have a lovely weekend.
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Dawn, I would love any gift given in such a pretty bag. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bag Dawn - perfect for any gift! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete