Monday, September 24, 2018

Autumnal Wreath

Good Morning.

I hope you all had a great weekend.  For us it went super fast.  It was a mixture of grocery shopping, clothes shopping for my eldest and lunch out.  I think the children enjoyed themselves but I didn't have much time for crafting.

The card I made was quick and easy.  I also thought it fit the season as I used some autumnal colours.

To make the wreath card I cut a circle aperture into a square of white card stock.  I then popped the circle back in as this helped me to line up my stamping better. 

I then used the stamp set called Timeless Textures and the little flower from the Jar of Love set.  I started with the flourish stamp and stamped this around the edge then filled in the gaps with the other stamps.


Next I added some kraft coloured card behind and cut out a smaller circle to fit the aperture using the stitched shapes framelit dies and added a little greeting from the Broadway Birthday set.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator


Products Used













No comments:

Post a Comment