Wednesday, September 26, 2018

More Pretty Christmas Bulb Builder Punch Flowers

Good morning.

I am sharing more pretty flowers made with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch from Stampin' Up!

Its very similar to the previous card I made but I included a bit of drying embossing with the Pine Wood Planks embossing folder which is one of my favourites and one I use often.


To make the card I used the Pine Wood Planks embossing folder on a square of white card and adhered this to a card blank.

Next I created the flower by punch out several bulbs and inking around the edges in pink ink.  I then curled the petals/bulbs around a pencil to give them some shape.  I then glued them to the edge of a small die cut circle and added a little punch circle to the centre but you could add gems are beads.


I then cut a circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Die set and added some stamping using the large flower stamp from the Wood Words Stamp Set.  I also die cut a tiny tag using the Wood Crate Framelits die set and stamped the sentiment using the Wood Words stamp set.


Next I stamped and cut out some foliage using the Jar of Love Stamp and die set. I used So Saffron, Soft Seam Foam and Pear Pizzazz ink, I love this combination against the white.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator

Products Used














No comments:

Post a Comment