Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Autumn/winter Catalogue Launch

Hello everyone.

Finally the day has arrived.  Its the launch of the Stampin Up Autumn/Winter catalogue.  I am so excited to be able to share all the gorgeous new craft goodies with you.


Down the side bar there is a link to the new catalogue where you can download it and have a good browse and start making those orders.

There is also a link to the catalogue at the bottom of this post along with the item I have used.

Today I am going to be sharing a project I made using the Making Christmas Bright Bundle.

The bundle comes with a stamp set and punch.



You will find details about the bundle on page 6 of the catalogue.

To make my card I started with a pieces of white card stock and I glue this onto some real read allowing a little bit of a border.


Next I used the stamp set to create my little Christmas lights.  I stamped and heat embossed the bulbs in gold and then used the punch to cut them out.  I then stamped the end of the bulb in real red and garden green and also used the punch.

The punch is fantastic as you can see actually where you need to place your stamped image.

I then stamped and heat embossed the little piece of string to attach my lights .

I used some foam squares to mount the bulbs and then stamped the glow.


Finally I cut a rectangle piece of card to fit my card front and added some real red to create a border.  I then stamped and heat embossed my greeting.

During the month of September if you host a party and your party sales reach 275 euros/£200 you will receive an exclusive designer series paper pack called Dashing Along.



Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator


Products Used





















2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Dawn. I hope your Stampin Up venture is going well. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cathy. Having lots of fun and have a Christmas workshop planned for Friday.

    ReplyDelete