Monday, September 10, 2018

Not Just For Christmas

Hi everyone.

I hope you had a great weekend.  I am sat waiting for Mr UPS to arrive with my new delivery so I can play some more with lots of lovely new goodies from Stampin' Up!

Todays project is a birthday card using a Christmas set.

I love a stamp set that I can get more than one occasion out of it.  The Making Christmas Bright Bundle did just that.


I took a piece of white card stock and layered this onto some lovely lipstick to give a little border.

Next I stamped the little star wreath from the Making Christmas Bright stamp set across the card at a diagonal using lots of lovely ink colours from the subtles collection to make a rainbow.


I then stamped some of the little stars from the same set in versa mark ink and heat embossed these in gold.


To finish the card I added some little sentiment banners using the Broadway Birthday stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator

Don't forget during the month of September if you host a party and your party sales reach 275 euros/£200 you will receive an exclusive designer series paper pack called Dashing Along.





Products Used








No comments:

Post a Comment