Friday, September 28, 2018

With a Flourish

Hello Everyone and welcome to another weekly challenge from Daring Cardmakers.

This week our lovely host is Kathy who would like to see a flourish or a swirl on your cards.


I made these very pretty cards using the Timeless Textures and the Jar of Love stamp sets both are from Stampin' Up!


I just had a little play and tried to use a few of the stamps from the set to create the background and then I added a few of the little stamped flowers from the Jar Of Love set.


I loved the card so I made another in a different colour.  Its so delicate looking and lovely way to say thank you.


For both cards I used a selection of ink from the Subtles Classic Stampin' Pad collection.


I finished my card with a few sequins.  I felt it needed a little bit of bling and I love my bling.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the Design Team over at Daring Cardmakers to see how they used a flourish or a swirl.

Have a lovely weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment