Monday, October 1, 2018

Create A Background

Hello Everyone.

I hope you all had a fun weekend and managed to squeeze in a little crafting.

I have a card to share today using the lovely Timeless Textures clear mount stamp set.  I have wanted a stamp set just for backgrounds for a while now and when I saw this set I knew I had to buy it.


To make the card I started with a piece of white card stock and decided to create a border using the stamps from Timeless Textures.  I wanted it to have an autumnal feel so I used pear pizzazz, soft sea foam, real red and calypso coral inks to create the border.

I started with the lighter colours first which was the greens.


Next I die cut the word "dream" from the Follow Your Dream bundle and I cut this out in gold and black.  I glued both pieces together and created a little drop shadow.  I then stamped the word "big" from the same set.


To finish I added a little sentiment strip from kraft card using a greeting from the Broadway Birthday set.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator




Come and celebrate World Card Making Day and enjoy some lovely special offers from Stampin' Up!

Please click down the side of my blog to check out what's on offer and get shopping.  

Everyone loves a bargain!

Products Used








No comments:

Post a Comment