Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Ink Blending Workshop - Snow Scene

Welcome back and I hope you are having a lovely week.

I just wanted to share with you the second card the class made at our monthly workshop.

Everyone had lots of fun creating this winter scene.

To create the card I started with a piece of white card stock.  I then took a piece of copier paper and I just ripped it.  I placed the torn edge at the top of my card to act as a mask.  I then started to ink from the top using dapper denim and then I blended balmy blue over this.

I then moved my torn piece of paper a bit further down the card and inked very lightly with balmy blue to create a snow bank.  I then create a third snow bank in the same way.


Next I stamped the tree line in black ink.

Just take your torn edge and place it back where you have just inked and pull it down perhaps just a couple of millimetres this ensures that your trees are not floating.  I then used the lovely as a tree stamp set and stamped the row of trees over the mask to create the illusion that the trees are in a snow drift.


I then stamped the fir tree to the bottom right and added a greeting.

You could add glitter to the snow banks or wink of stella if you wanted to just to add that extra bit of Christmas sparkle.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment