Monday, October 15, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #2

Hello everyone and welcome to another

Merry Christmas Makes

This week I am sharing another project using the Making Christmas Bright Bundle but this time I have used the little Christmas bulb punch.

To make the card I started with a piece of kraft card stock and stamped the string Christmas lights from the set in garden green ink and added some gold embossed stars.

Next I stamped and heat embossed the little bulbs with the stars inside and then punched these out. 

 The punch is fabulous and so easy to line up your stamped images.  I then stamped the little bulb filament in garden green and punched these out.

I glued the filament to the top of the bulb and attached these to the card using some dimensionals.

To finished the card I cut out a small strip of white card and stamped again in garden green the greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by next Monday and I will share another Merry Christmas Make with you.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator


Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment