Saturday, October 13, 2018

Ink Blending Workshop

Happy Saturday to you all.

I just wanted to stop by quickly and share with you the amazing projects my workshop group created last week.

Everyone had a great time learning how to create ink blended backgrounds, snowy scenes and we tried the reflection technique.

I had plans to share a different card with the group but out of the samples I shared they all agreed on these techniques.

(Please see THIS POST for my original card idea.)

Here are the cards the group made.






And these are the cards I created as samples.



I love how creative the group are and how everyone's cards look slightly different.

I will create a more detailed post next week of how the cards were created.

So for now have a lovely weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment