Friday, October 4, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - October Elemental Inspiration.

Hello Everyone.

I can't believe we are into October and time for another elemental inspiration challenge from Daring Cardmakers.

I love this time of year with its crisp mornings and gorgeous colours.  

Miri is our lovely host this week and check out the beautiful image for inspiration this week.  

Remember to select at least three elements to feature on your cards.

For my card I have picked the colours, wood grain and leaves.

I started with a piece of soft suede cardstock and added an embossed piece of white card stock using the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder from Stampin' Up! Before I embossed the cardstock I added a little bit of floral detail using the Beautiful Bouquet/Ravissant Bouquet stamp set.

I then used the Bouquet Bunch dies to cut out all the leaves in different autumnal colours.  I have used soft suede, so saffron, calypso carol, pretty peacock and real red.

Next I have used a die cut stitched circle and added a stamped greeting from the same set and added a few more stamped flowers to tie the card together.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment