Saturday, October 5, 2019

Happy World Card Making Day

Hello everyone and happy world cardmaking day.

I just wanted to stop by quickly and wish everyone a fun crafty day and also share some cards with you that I received in our team swap.

Our team got together and we were spilt into groups and then we made and sent 5 cards all of a similar design.

So here is a little showcase of the cards I received in the swap.

Hillery Schadd

This card uses the papers from the Toile Tidings Suite with the matching ribbon.

Janice Thomson

Feels Like Frost  is another stunning suite and look at all the gorgeous papers.

Karen Tilley

Another gorgeous creation using the Feels Like Frost suite and in my favourite colour.


Samantha Bretherick

I love the look of this card in black and white using Christmas Gleaming stamp set along with the Peaceful Boughs stamp set.  

Jill Chapman

I have this stamp and punch bundle called Perfectly Plaid and love how you can create some many different looks.  This card looks great in Pretty peacock using some designer series paper from Brightly Gleaming Suite.

Thanks for stopping by today and I would like to wish you a fun and happy world card making day.

No comments:

Post a Comment