Monday, October 7, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #5

Hello everyone.

For this weeks Christmas project I have been playing with Brushos.  
Stampin' Up! do sell a similar product called Pigment Sprinkles but the colours are a bit different.  They work in the same way when activated by water.  I have added a link to the product at the end of this post.

 I held a workshop recently where we all had a play with them to create backgrounds for some Christmas cards.

Merry Christmas Makes

If you head over to my Facebook page you can see what the group made.




To make the card I took a piece of water colour paper and used the stitched rectangle die as I love the stitched edge it gives you.  I then sprayed the water colour paper with water and sprinkled the colours of powder I wanted to use to create a night sky.

If there were any places where you could still see the water colour paper I just used a aqua painter and pushed the colour around.

I then used a heat tool to dry the background.  

I also created a couple of snow banks using some pieces of white card stock and I just ripped these.

I stamped the trees in black in the background using the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.

I also stamped and punched out a further two trees and added these to the snow banks.

I finished the card with a few sequins and a stamped greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"







No comments:

Post a Comment