Monday, October 28, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #8

Hello everyone.

Its project number 8.  I am having lots of fun creating all these Christmas projects and sharing them with you.  I love Christmas crafting and Stampin' Up! have made it so easy for me to get a head start.

Merry Christmas Makes

This time I have used the very beautiful Feels Like Frost designer series paper.  

I sort of CASEd the catalogue for this using what I already had.

This is the image from the catalogue.

And below is my version.

The designer series paper is so gorgeous you don't need to add anything extra.  You just need to make the paper the show piece of your card.  The reverse side of the paper is silver foil and is just stunning.  It was a hard decision to choose a side.


To add a little bit of interest I added some glitter and a few sequins.


I then added a greeting using the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and a piece of twine.


A quick and easy card and a good one for sending through the post as it doesn't have a lot of weight to it.

You could make a whole bunch of cards just using the designer series paper and a greeting.  You will have your Christmas cards made in super quick time.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by next Monday from project number 9.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used












No comments:

Post a Comment