Monday, October 21, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #7

Hello everyone.

I have a sweet wrapper box to share with you today.

Merry Christmas Makes

I found this fabulous tutorial on U Tube from the Paper Pixie so I thought I would give it a try.

These would look lovely on your place settings at your Christmas lunch or just to give full of chocolate.

To make the boxes you will need to use the Simply Scored.  I think the Simply Scored is must have item to add to crafting stash especially at Christmas time if you are wanting to make lots of bags and gift boxes.

These boxes are super fun to make and close without ribbon or another type of closure. 

You just squeeze the box at one end and it opens.


I used some of the warm and cosy looking Wrapped in Plaid designer series paper to decorate the box.  I also cut out a little tree using the pine tree punch.


You could also write the persons name on the tree to guide them to their place at the dinner table.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"




No comments:

Post a Comment