Monday, February 3, 2020

All Dressed Up Back Pack

I am having so much fun with the Best Dressed suite that I wanted to share with you this cute little back pack I have made.

The All Dressed Up dies either make handbags or back packs and come with buckles and buttons to decorate the bags.

I have also used one of my favourite Stampin' Up! colours called Lovely Lipstick for the base of the bag.

There is also some great detailing on the dies with the stitched effect edging.

I have also fussy cut some of the designer series paper from the same suite to add the cosmetics to the front pocket.

These little bags would make great favours for a birthday party or hen party.  I will definitely making more of these for my daughter birthday.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment