Monday, February 10, 2020

Fold Flat Honey Bee Box

Hello everyone.

I have a something different to share today.  I thought I would share a box with you.  I saw this fun box over on Pootles Papercraft and I loved it because it folds flat.  So you could make a bunch of them and store them easily.  Its also a really good size.

I decorated the box using the Free Sale A Bration Golden Honey designer series paper.  This paper is stunning and has lovely gold foiling.

You can get this paper for free with a £45/60 euros spend.  

I then made a cut tag using the Honey Bee bundle.  I also included some of this gorgeous twine which again is free with a £45/60 euros spend.

The bakers twine comes in a pack with 2 spools in so saffron and Bermuda bay and also some gorgeous sequins.

I used the bee hive from the stamp set and used some gold embossing powder.  I then cut the detailed bee from some black card stock.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment