Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Pretty Magnolia Box Frame

Hello everyone.  

I have a home décor piece to share with you today and this is one of my favourite types of projects to make.

This project was something that the craft group made at a workshop I held.  Every quarter I pick a suite and we make a few different projects.  In the product bases quarterly classes I always try to include different projects other than cards to show how versatile the craft items are.

I love to make these little box frames.  They make great little gifts or just to brighten up your home.

 I have a picture tutorial if you click HERE.


I have used the Magnolia Memory dies to create the pretty flower.

I have also used a piece of the coordinating designer series paper and matching ribbon.

All the pieces to make the flower come in the die set.  I used all 3 sizes of petal and cut these from white card stock and then I cut out two of the centres in early espresso and so saffron.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment