Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Simple Stamping - With and without dies

Hello everyone.

I am still sticking with the Honey Bee bundle as I think its one of my favourite bundles from the mini catalogue.  I am finding it a great set to use for all occasions and for both masculine and feminine cards.

Today I am sharing two cards.  One where I have just stamped the images and the other I have included some die cutting.

The design is the same on both cards but I just wanted to show in one simple step that you can create a card and take it to the next level by adding a bit of dimension.

So if you are just starting out making cards and not sure where to start this is a great set.  You can create a lovely card by just using the stamps.  Then if you are feeling brave you can start to include some die cutting.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment