Monday, February 17, 2020

Honey Bee In Pretty Peacock

Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a good weekend and stayed safe during the recent storm.  We experienced wind and rain here in France so I used the time to catch up on some housework and a little crafting.

Today I am sharing a card where I have used a coloured card base.  This is something I don't normal do but I am beginning to like it now.

I have used the honey bee stamp and die bundle but instead of using black and yellow which are the colours associated with bees, I went with pretty peacock.

I have used Pretty Peacock card stock for the base of the card and stamped all over in the same colour using the flower stamp from the Honey Bee set.

I then used the rectangle stitched frames and cut out the centre.
I stamped and heat embossed the bee hive using some gold embossing powder and versamark ink.

I also added a couple of the flowers, the sentiment in Pretty Peacock and a couple of the smaller bees from the set.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used


No comments:

Post a Comment