Monday, February 24, 2020

Lipsticks and Flowers

Hello everyone.

I have been creating with the Dressed To Impress Bundle again.  This time I have used a little heat embossing in silver on the lipsticks and added some wink of stella to make them sparkle.  

Anyone that knows me knows how much I like my sparkle and wink of stella is fabulous as it gives such a subtle sparkle to your projects without the worry of shedding like some glitters do.

I have also used my favourite Stampin Up colour which is lovely lipstick for the base card.

I also love the smudge stamp that comes in the set as it makes a great background on your cards.
I have also added a few of the flowers from the set and finished with the sentiment stamped in black.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment