Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Autumn Sunflowers

Hello everyone.

As the weather has now changed and it definitely feels like Autumn I thought I would created a card with an autumnal feel.

I decided to use the very stunning Celebrate Sunflowers bundle along with the Plaid Tidings designer series paper which has a lovely 15% off until the end of the month.

To create the card I stamped the sunflowers in black ink onto a square of whisper white.  I then used the pine wood planks embossing folder to give the background this lovely wood grain effect.


Next I die cut the complete sunflower from a piece of the plaid tidings designer series paper and then I cut the sunflower details using some pumpkin pie card stock.

I then finished the card with a sentiment and some pretty gems.

I also created a little matching gift tag.

I used the scalloped tag topper punch to create the tag shape.  I stamped the smaller sunflower onto the tag and again used the pinewood planks embossing folder.  I then added some of the gorgeous gingham bumble bee ribbon.

A lovely matching set ready for gift giving in the autumn.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED

















No comments:

Post a Comment