Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Occasional crafter projects with Beautiful Friendship

Hello everyone.

Last week I shared a project using the Beautiful Friendship stamp set where I created a card using just one of the stamps and a few sequins.

So for todays project I thought I would take it up to the next level and add a few sentiments and a little bit of heat embossing.


For this card I used the large flower and stamped the image in highland heather.
I then stamped the sentiment onto some whisper white card stock and fussy cut this.  I attached the sentiment using some dimensionals  and finished with some sequins.

For this next card I used the one of the large images again which is this beautiful hydrangea and stamped this in balmy blue.
Next I used some basic black cardstock and stamped the sentiment in versa mark ink and added some white embossing powder.  I then heat set this with a heat tool.
The sentiment was then die cut using the stitched shape dies and added to the card along with some more sequins.


I love to be able to take a stamp set and show how it can be used for all levels of crafter.  This stamp set is great if you are just starting out as the images are just stunning by themselves or you can take the stamp set up a level by adding a simple die cut.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED



























No comments:

Post a Comment