Monday, October 26, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #3

Hello everyone.

I have a lovely box to share with you today and this is great size for wrapping up those special Christmas items.

Merry Christmas Makes

I found a brilliant tutorial from the lovely Linda Parker at Papercraft With Crafty.

So I decided to have a play and re design the box using items from the Snowflake Splendor suite.

You will need your Simply Scored to make this box and this is the one tool that I cannot craft without.  I have had my simply scored for 4 years now and I love it.

For the box base I have used pacific point cardstock and covered the box using the snowflake splendour designer series paper.

I also die cut one of the snowflakes from the snowflake wishes bundle and added this to the front along with one of the beautiful adhesive backed gems.

To close the lid I added some Velcro but you could easily wrap some beautiful ribbon around the box instead.

This is a really good size box and you will be able to put all kinds of festive goodies inside.  

I think I will have to have a play and make some more in traditional Christmas colours of red and green.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED












No comments:

Post a Comment