Monday, October 12, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #1

Hello everyone.

I am very excited to be starting my series of Merry Christmas Makes.  I have done this little series for the last two years, since I became a demonstrator.  I will be sharing a festive project every Monday until Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAKES

I am such a fan of Christmas crafting and I can't wait to start sharing with you all the festive makes.

I thought for my first project I will start with my favourite technique which is to create a shaker element on my projects.

I have created a little festive shaker gift tag but it would look just as nice hanging in a Christmas tree.

The mason shaker jar domes are so easy to use and making shaker cards now is super quick.
The domes already come with adhesive strips on the back and front.  I punched out the shape of the jar from the tag and removed the top layer release paper and glued the jar in place.  I then created the little scene on another tag shape from some whisper white card stock.  

I add some of these pretty snowflake sequins to the jar.  I removed the release paper from the other side of the dome and added a little extra glue and glued the scene to the back.

Next I added the lid and a little stamped greeting.

I also wanted a little extra sparkle so I used one of the gorgeous glittered stars and added some pretty ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED




No comments:

Post a Comment