Monday, October 5, 2020

Milka Chocolate (Christmas) Monday

Hello everyone.

For todays Milka chocolate Monday project I have gone a little festive and created a little Christmas treat.  

These little bags fits one Milka chocolate and are a great size for table favours.  Just by changing the designer series paper you could make them for a birthday party or a wedding to give to the guests.  I also love how these little bags close as I have used the scalloped tag topper punch.


To make the bag you will need a piece of designer series paper that measures 5 1/2" x 6 "

Score on the long side at 2", 2 3/4", 4 3/4" and 5 1/2"
Score on the short side at 3/4" and 4"

Below is a little template so you can see where to cut and where to use the punch.



I have then used the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set to decorate the front and added some sparkle.

To close the bags I have passed the ribbon through the hole that the tag topper punch made and just wrapped the ribbon around the bag.


I really hope you have enjoyed my Milka chocolate Monday series and from next Monday I will be starting my Merry Christmas Makes.  I will be featuring a festive project every Monday until Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED






















No comments:

Post a Comment