Monday, October 19, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #2

Hello everyone and welcome to the 2nd project in my Christmas series.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAKES

This time I thought I would share a card with you.  I make a lot of cards at Christmas and its always good to get ahead.

Normally when I make Christmas cards and tend to use the traditional red and green colour combo but when I saw the gorgeous blues from the Snowflake Splendor suite I just had to use those.

To create the card I used a selection of the snowflakes from the stamp set.  I stamped these in different shades of blue just in one corner of the card.

I then added the sentiment and used some of the gorgeous ribbon behind.

I also added some of the blue adhesive backed gems to the centres of the large snowflakes.

I always love to add a little bling to my festive projects.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED





No comments:

Post a Comment