Monday, September 13, 2021

Black Berry Beauty Designer Series Paper Card

 Hello everyone.

I recently did a paper share with a few ladies from my local craft group.  I also took part and we all received a selection of the papers from the new mini catalogue.

So for todays project I decided to have a play with the small selection of papers that I received from the Blackberry Beauty suite.  

The papers are speciality papers and have the most gorgeous foiling on them.


I wanted the paper to be the star of my card as it was just so pretty to cut up so I used a fairly big piece to cover the front of the card.  I added a little detail by using a stitched rectangle die.

I then added a sentiment and fussy cut the bird from another one of the papers.  I then finished the card with a little extra bling.


I love that our papers are this pretty and you don't need to add much to create a stunning card.  This makes it extra light for posting.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment