Saturday, September 4, 2021

Photowall - Recipe for Happiness

 Hello everyone.

I don't normally post on a weekend but I was so excited to receive my new canvas from Photowall.  They contacted me and asked me to do a little collaboration with them.  When I saw the beautiful canvas, posters and wallpaper I just had to say yes.

The website has masses of styles and designs to suit any home.

I decided to pick a canvas for my living room and I wanted something a little bit rustic.  My house is a renovation and originally was a cattle shed.


As you can see we had a lot of work to do.  The bottom photo is our living room.


I picked the beautiful canvas below which I thought was a little rustic as it was in the style of a chalk board.  This is actually a technique that I like to do when making a card.


When the canvas arrived in the post it came flat packed.  It was super easy to put together and the website has a little how to video to follow.

The kind people at Photowall have also given me a lovely discount code to offer to you all.

 allthingsprettycraftee2021

Use this code and received a 25% discount off you order which is valid until 30th November 2021.




No comments:

Post a Comment