Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Shaker Cocktail Tag

Hello everyone.

I have one of my favourite type of projects to make to share with you today. 
 I just love shaker cards but this time I have made a shaker tag using the cocktail from the Nothing's Better Than set.
I saw the idea of the tag over at Dawns Stamping Thoughts which you can find HERE.

How great would this look hung around the neck of cocktail bottle to give as a gift?

All my shakers start out the same way.  I cut several frames (about 6) and glue them on top of each other to create some depth.  I then used a stampin write marker just so I only stamped the lemon/lime on the cocktail glass as I wanted this to be background.  


I then stamped and die cut the whole of the cocktail glass and filled the shaker with lots of lovely sequins.  I then added some window sheet/acetate, I glued the final frame over the top and added the die cut words.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment