Friday, September 3, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - September Elemental Inspiration

 Good morning all again.

Well after a few technical issues I am now back in business.

Its Friday and I have the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers to share with you today.  

Svenja is our lovely host today and as its the first Friday of the month we have an elemental inspiration challenge for you.  Just pick 3 elements from the image below to be feature on your card.


I picked woodgrain, colours, shells and sequins.

To create my card I combined two of my favourite stamp sets from Stampin Up called Sailing Home  with the matching die set and Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle.



Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment